If you would like to become a guest blogger and have your article reviewed and published on keepingchickensuk.co.uk – please follow our guest blogger guidelines carefully:
keepingchickensuk.co.uk wants to help our readers by providing unique and entirely exclusive content you provide to them. Using our guidelines we provide one link directly to your site in your bio and this is the one link out you may place in your article.
If you would like to have your article reviewed and published on keepingchickensuk.co.uk, then send us your article using the following guest blogging article guidelines.
Our goal is to provide readers exceptional content that they cannot find elsewhere online and we welcome articles which meet those high standards. Please review your article carefully before submitting it.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
Please follow these guidelines carefully. Articles received with items missing or guidelines not adhered to will not be published. keepingchickensuk.co.uk accepts high quality, relevant and exclusive articles only – those which are not published elsewhere online.
1. Spec – Send one single email with three attachments – one your .doc / .docx file with your 650 word plus article and bio included at the bottom. Do not separate your bio from the article itself. We do not accept logos, only personal bios. Do not send any other file type other than .doc or .docx. Make sure your article is proofread carefully.
2. Images – Separately from the doc file – attach two jpg or png files – one is a headshot of you, and if possible a photo that you own copyright of that is related to the content of your article. This second photo is not required – but your author headshot is required and please note that the photo must be in good taste.
3. Originality / Exclusivity – At the top of your doc file that contains the article write this: I certify that this article is fully my own work and not derived, copied or plagiarised from the works of others. It will not be published elsewhere online. (This step is often overlooked and we use Copyscape to verify that your article is not found elsewhere online. If you omit this step, your article will not be published).
4. Bio – At the bottom of your doc file article, write your first & last name along with your bio and the one url that you want us to link directly out to.
You are allowed ONE no follow LINK out to your site in your bio. You can place ONE more links in the content of your article but this must be directly to your website, not an affiliate link. Do not place html in your article.
5. Mutual Linking; Since we are linking to your site, we ask that you place a link from your site to your content on our site – perhaps by inviting your readers to read your guest post.
This may be done via a simple text link on your site, or if we review your site.
6 Social Media – Please share your post on all your social media once published.
Send all submissions to email@example.com